Fabric

Finding Fabric ...

02:36

Since I have been getting back into the sewing mood, I have started to think about making some clothing's again. The pattern drafting and construction of garments was alway my favourite part of my degree, but I haven't made much since finishing my final collection. So anyway I have started to draft a spring coat…






I live in devon so sourcing fabric can be hard, I also had the same problem when studying in cornwall… but I guess you just start looking further afield. I thought I would share a few online shops that also do great swatch service….   




Super fast swatch service and free apart from a stamp! They have a great gems with a little digging…

This was my local uni fabric shop so a had to be included …

Probably one of the most expensive shops but beautiful cottons and a must if your fabric shopping in London …

Another great London based shop, also brilliant for trims…


 If your a Great British Sewing Bee, run by a finalist in 2013 Lauren. It also has a great blog with tips and ideas …

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bloglovin

Follow