Fashion

Loves in June ....

09:00



Barry M Quick Dry Eat My Dust … I have been wearing this colour all month and will different continue thought the rest of the 
summer …

Necklace Topshop - I love this necklace, it goes with so much , my beloved Breton strips and my crazy collection of white tops (considering  I'm such a messy person)…

H&M Top - I don't normal in H&M but I was visiting my friend in brighton last week and I stumbled across this top and havent stopped wearing it since !

My Sewing Machine - The last few months since I got back from skiing in france I have fallen back in love with my sewing machine. I don’t think I realised how much I missed it ! 

Elderflower  - Since making a batch of elderflower I have been obsessed ! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bloglovin

Follow